VENBEST. How do we begin 2015?!
Despite the crisis, that came down at our country at the beginning of 2014, VENBEST was able not only to keep its leading positions in Ukrainian security business market but also to strengthen them. Due to competent company group management in general and high devotion of every employee in particular, we started the new year of 2015 with results, that, without a doubt, give us confidence in our future:
- The company continues to provide security services almost all over Ukraine: two offices with their own central surveillance consoles in Kiev; regional branches in 16 biggest cities: Vinnitsa, Sumy, Zhitomir, Zaporozhe, Poltava, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Chernovtsy, Lvov, Kryvoy Rog, Kremenchug, Khmelnitskiy, Rovno, Odessa, Lutsk and Ivano-Frankovsk, as well as over 20 partnering enterprises;
- the number of company employees exceeded 2000 persons;
- there are 148 patrolling vehicles, including 61 in Kiev;
- over 100 different products of our own development are produced;
- the number of guarded objects grows and at present exceeds 25000;
- those, who entrust us with their safety: Praktiker building hypermarkets network , PrivatBank, VTB Bank, Forward Bank, Allo retail network, Watsons store chain, supermarkets FORA and ATB, Sushiya restaurant network, Antoshka store chain, petrol stations networks Shell, Socar, BRSM and others;
- on the basis of our developed data transfer intelligent system (DTIS) Dunay-XXI there are over 400 CSC in operation, including: Administration of the President of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministers and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, objects of the National Bank of Ukraine, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Oschadbank, Pravex-Bank, Credit Agricole Bank, Nadra Bank, City Bank, large industrial enterprises of Ukraine, as ANTONOV Plant, Zaporozhstal, UKRNAFTA, YUGOK (Sothern Mining and Refining Industrial Complex), Borispol Airport, Odessa Commercial Seaport, objects of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and other governmental institutions of particular importance;
During 2014, due to well-coordinated and high quality work of VENBEST enforcement unit, there were 3881 joint details in cooperation with police representatives furnished, in which 7304 VENBEST Security employees and 4531 law-enforcement officers were involved.